Hillbilly HotRodz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For My Wife

Go down

For My Wife Empty For My Wife

Post  TUGTRK Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 am

Brooke-
I know this is the same card I have waiting for you to read when you wake up, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows how special you are to this family:

I must have looked at 250 different cards that said "To my wife". The problem was, none of those cards seemed to be "TO MY WIFE"!! I just couldn't find a card on a shelf that said the things I wanted to say to you, so I decided to give it a try myself.....

From the day you said you would marry me, you have been a Mom in my eyes. You took on a huge responsibility with Bryna and Korbyn, and you treated them like they were your very own kids from the beginning. Every time I saw you with them, it brought tears to my eyes because I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found you. Actually, I've been fighting those tears while writing this!!!

Now, we have added Clayton and Emma to our family. I have seen you manage work, college, diapers, dishes, dinner, laundry, bills, baths, sweeping, mopping, dusting, asking me about my day, helping people that need you, and being the best mom and wife you can....All while being sick, tired, stressed, pregnant, mad at me, and overall exhausted!!!!! And I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen it overwhelm you or heard you complain about it. YOU ARE AN AMAZING MOTHER!!!!!!!!

So Baby, as you enjoy this day meant to show appreciation to the mothers in the world, I wanted to make sure you understand just how important you are to this family. This day belongs to you, and I feel like the luckiest man in the world because I get to spend it with you. You are without a doubt the rock of this household, and a wonderful mother to our kids. I hope you never forget that. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TUGTRK
TUGTRK
Admin

https://hillbillyhotrodz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum